The Bulk Editor allows you to easily edit all of your listings in bulk. You must check delete to delete values for each field. By default the form does not update empty fields. You can either check all listings or only checked listings. Once you fill out the form click submit at the bottom of the page.
The Etsy Importer allows you to upload your Etsy Listings to our site quickly and easily. Go into your Etsy Account and export your listings as a csv file. It is important that your file use the Etsy Format. Go to "My Account" and under Bulk Listing Tools, select Etsy Importer.
You can either set category ids in the file before uploading using our category ids or set a global category id after selecting the file. If you set category ids in the file they must be in the last column. You can also set a global shipping price, shipping method, shipping conditions, direct payment options, offline payment options, item availability and item condition.
Once you fill out the form, click upload file.
Check all and then click submit at the bottom of the page.
Disclaimer: In no way are we affiliated with or sponsored by Etsy.
To Use our with Google Shopping Plans, you must make sure all of your listings are compliant Google’s Policies. Here is a list of links to Google’s Policies. If your listings are not compliant, this could result in listings being rejected by google or deletion of your feeds.
We manage a multi-client account on your behalf, meaning that we create a sub-account for you. We create a data feed for you and submit that to google.
Any listings submitted to Google Shopping must comply wholly with Google’s Polices.
To use the Google Shopping Plans, go to “My Account” and under Shopping Feeds, select Google Shopping. Choose a Plan. You pay a higher commission to for listings sent to Google Shopping. This is added to our main Five Percent Commission. We use the extra money to pay for clicks. We cannot make the money go to specific sub-accounts as Google Does not offer this option. We cannot track which listings were sold through Google Shopping. We will not charge you for any listings not submitted in the data feeds. If your item did not qualify or was disapproved then it will not get submitted in the data feeds and we will only charge our main Five Percent Commission.
You must also select Add To Google Shopping on each listing.
You can also add all of your listings to Google Shopping in the Bulk Editor. Go to “My Account” and under Bulk Listing Tools, select Bulk Editor. Select Add To Google Shopping. Go to the bottom of the form and check all. Now click the submit button.
The Following are not our policies but simply a reiteration of Google’s Policies.
1. Feed Specification Requirements – Complete specification requirements for Google Shopping. Most of this taken care of by our feed generator, however we require you do not add non – compliant listings to Google Shopping. Click here.
2. Image Requirements – Google requires image be a minimum of 250 * 250 in size and for all items in the Apparel and Accessories categories, the item’s images must be at least 400 * 400. Images may not use watermarks or brand logos. Click here for more information.
3. Adult Content Policy – No adult items or items considered by Google to be non family safe may be submitted. These include adult products or lingerie in a sexual fashion. Click here.
4. Google’s Brand – All listings be compliant with Google’s Brand Decisions. Click here for more information on Google’s Brand.
5. Illegal Items – You may not submit listings that are illegal. Click here for complete list of illegal items.
6. Controversial Topics – You may not submit listings that are controversial. Click here for complete list of items that are considered controversial.
7. Prohibited Items – You may not submit any items that are prohibited. Click here for a complete list of items that are prohibited.
8. Buy Out Only Listings – All Items submitted to Google Shopping may be buy out only. This means items may not be auctions or auction listings with buy out enabled. Click here.
9. Direct Payment Only – Listings must have a direct payment method to be listed on Google Shopping. You must accept PayPal or Google Checkout (Google Wallet) or both. Click here.
10. Unique Product Identifiers – Your listings must contain the correct unique product identifiers to be listed on Google Shopping. Unique Product Identifiers include Global Trade Identification Numbers, UPC, ISBN, EAN, and MPN. Click here.
11. Identifier Exists – If your items do not have Unique Product Identifiers and your listings are within Google's Custom Made categories then select False for the Identifier Exists field. Click here.
12. Editorial Guidelines – Your listings must be compliant with Google’s Editorial Guidelines. You may not use promotional terms such as Free Shipping. Click here.
13. Duplicate Content Policy – You may not submit more than one of each item. Do not submit items that vary as individual listings. These will be considered duplicate content. This applies only the Apparel And Accessories Category. Click here. Also do not submit the same listings to Google Shopping that you have listed either on a website you own that submits a feed to Google Shopping, or that you listed on another marketplace that submits a feed to Google Shopping. One feed only regardless of whether it's a marketplace or your own site. Some marketplaces let you choose not submit listings, if you want to submit listings to Google Shopping here then deactivate the Google Submission at the other marketplace. If they do not let you choose not submit listings, then deactivate your listings on that site entirely before using our Google Feeds. Do not link to images that are not your own or scrape content for your listings that you did not create or own. This too counts as duplicate content.
14. Item Availability – Item Availability is required for items to be submitted to Google Shopping. Our feed generator will automatically filter out any items without the Item Availability selected. You may not submit dropshipped listings. Items with In Stock selected must be available to be shipped within 3 Business days. Click here for more information.
15. Title And Description – You may not use promotional messages in your Title and Description. You must also use correct Grammar and Spelling in you title And description.Click here for more information.
16. Penalties For Disapproval – Your listings may be disapproved by Google. Repeated disapprovals may result in your sub–account being deactivated. Google Shopping reserves the right to deactivate sub–accounts. Click here for a complete explanation of Penalties.
17. Refund And Return – All items submitted to Google Shopping must have an obvious Return And Refund Policy. Click here for more information.
18. Condition – All items must have an accurate condition specified. All items that have been opened or missing their original packaging are considered used. All Antiques are considered used. Click here for more information.
19. Item Variants – We now allow sellers to submit items that vary by color, size, pattern, or material. To submit variants list each variant as a separate listing and add a Unique Item Group Id for every variant in that group. We will add full functionality including a form for generating variants with drop-downs later.
These are our polices for using Google Shopping with through our site.
20. We disapprove some listings – We may disapprove some listing from going into the feeds.
Disclaimer: In no way are we affiliated with or sponsored by Google.
Go to My Account. Under Personal Information, check the checkbox for Newsletter Subscription.
Sellers are allowed to accept payments from buyers with either Online Payment through PayPal or Google Checkout or with Offline Payment through the various methods listed in the Offline Payments section in the listing form.
We however only accept selling fee payments with PayPal and Google Checkout.
Buyers do not need a PayPal or Google Checkout account to pay with these methods. Just follow the secure link to the PayPal and Google Checkout pages.
If you sell on eBay, you can easily import all of your listings with our eBay Importer. Go to My Account. Under Bulk Applications, click eBay Importer - User Picks Categories. Take the code and place it on your eBay My World Page. Now enter your username into the field, and click submit.
Your existing eBay listings, both Buy Now and Auction listings will appear. You can select all of the listings that go under a certain category by clicking select all, and unchecking those listings that do not got into that category. Select the category which your listings are to go in and click submit. You can import up to 100 listings at a time. Repeat the process until complete. Your Auction Listings will import as well.
The eBay importer has certain limitations however. Certain fields for specific categories such as size and brand will not import. These can be edited later.
You can set up coupons for your buy out listings. Go to My Account, under Selling, click Seller Coupons. Enter a coupon code, if you don't one will be automatically generated. You can create a coupon name. Set the Reduction percent. Set the number of days for whuch the coupon will be used. You can set the number of times the coupon will be used.
If you didn't find the answer to your question here, visit our help forum or contact us.
When you register with this site, you are automatically registered with our forum as well. Just click forums on the navigation bar, and login with your username and password. If you want to stay logged in, just click "Log me in automatically each time I visit". Select the forum you want and start a new thread. Search the forums for a thread that answers your question before posting. You can upload a user avatar.
If you want to share your listings on a social network, we have a social sharing widget at the top of our site. Go to the listing you want to share. Just click the share button at the top right of the navigation bar. Select a Social Network, select the correct picture, enter a description and share. You can use this to share any page in our site.
You can also use it to email our site to your friends using many e-mail clients including yahoo and gmail.
If you see a listing or suspect a buyer of abusing our site, please report it. Go to My Account, and click Report Abuse.
We have user friendly feedback system that allows buyers and sellers to rate each other and leave comments. We allow you to import feedback from eBay. To manage reputation, go to My Account. To view your reputation, click My Feedback. To leave comments, click Leave Comments. Select the Listing you want to leave comments on, and Click Proceed.
You can view a sellers reputation by clicking View Feedback on their listing.
You can activate your user profile and About Me Page in My Account. Go to My Account, under About Me, click View. Click Enable About Me page and add your About Me Text. Go to Profile Page. Click Enable Profile Page, and add your webiste URL and Instant Messenger IDs.
A sellers About Me, User Profile, and View Feedback Page can be viewed by clicking the icons on a sellers listings.
This website has a bulk lister for sellers with hundreds or even thousands of listings. The link to it can be foud in My Account on the user menu under Bulk Applications. The bulk lister allows you to list multiple items with details including category, image url, price and description. There is a downloadable sample format available for download in the Bulk Lister. This shows all the necessary fields and values to create your own csv file. If you are using Micorsoft Office Excel, click File, Save As, then select save as type and select CSV (Comma Delimited) and click save.
Go to the Bulk Lister Page and find the file Upload form. Click Upload, and navigate to the file you created, click save and click Proceed. Click List Auctions.
Sellers can have their own stores. We have five different Plans.
To set up your store, go to My Account, and under My Store, click Store Settings. Click Enable Store. Choose your store settings. You can change your Store Subscription level, add a Store Name and a description and a Store Meta description. The Store Meta Description should contain keywords that people will be using to search for your store. Separate keywords and phrases with commas. Do Not type the same word multiple times, this constitutes keyword spamming to most search engines. You can upload your Store logo. You may choose from five different free templates. Click Proceed.
Click store pages. You can choose the Number of Featured Items, Store Featured Items, Ending Soon Store Items, and Recently Listed Store Items. You can edit your About This Store, Store Specials, Shipping Information, and Company Policies pages.
You can set up Custom Categories for you store. Your Custom Categories should not use words in the name of other categories in the same level of the categories tree level. This will cause conflicts in the categories pages. Custom Categories can only be for listings in the Store Only option. If you don't want to create Custom Categories, you can select categories from the site's categories. Click the category you want and click the arrow button. Click Proceed. You can list items in the site, store or both.
You can import your feedback from eBay. This will help buyers trust you. Further instructions are on the Feedback Importer page.
To list your item simply click on the “Sell” link found on the header navigational bar. The listing process is split up into several main sections, notably:-
The listing process is developed in such a way that you are guided through every step seamlessly.
The first part of the process is to choose the category you wish to list your item in, this can be revised at any time by using the “Previous Step” navigation button.
Step two enables you to enter your item title and description, a full wysiwyg editor is in place to enable you to use HTML descriptions.
If you have a voucher code to redeem this can be entered just below the description field.
Moving on to step three, this is the biggest stage of the listing process. On this step you can set the following:-
· Auction type:-
This is a single quantity auction
Dutch auction enables you to list a multiple quantity auction, for example if you have 100 pens to sell you can list all of these together in a single lot. Bidders will be able to select how many they wish to bid for.
You can select your preferred auction currency using the drop down menu available
This field is only active if listing a Dutch auction, please see above for an explanation of this listing type
· Auction Starts At:-
This requires you to enter the minimum bid you are willing to accept, you can also set a reserve price to ensure you do not sell the item for this amount. Please see below for more information on this.
· Reserve Price:-
Enabling a reserve price affectively means you will not sell the item for less than the amount set, for example you can set the start price at 5.00 but only accept winning bids over 50.00, should a bid be placed for 49.99 the item will close without a winner.
· Buy out (if available):-
Buy out allows you to set an amount you are willing to sell the item for – straight out. For example you can set the start price to 10.00 but offer interested parties the option to buy the item immediately for 100.00.
You can also list buy out only auctions, these auctions remove all bidding options meaning the listing can only be purchased for a set amount. To set a buy out only auction you need to set the buy out value to be exactly equal with the start bid.
· Offer-Range (if available):-
You can set a price bracket in which you are willing to listing to offer, for example if you set the price brackets from 15.00 to 100.00 interested parties will be able to offer you an amount within these brackets, you can opt whether to accept or decline these offers at any time via the members area.
· Bid increment:-
This option can be used to set your own custom bid increment if preferred.
· Item featuring (if available):-
The following options are available to you (fees may apply), these will highlight your item on site to ensure they reach more visitors:-
§ Home page featured
§ Category featured
§ Bold text
§ Highlighted background
· Set start/end time:-
You can either opt to list your item right away and set a defined number of days for it to be live for or you also have the option to define your own custom start/end time.
· Private Auction:-
Private auction will hide the bidders identity on the item details page
· Image upload:-
To accompany your item you can either upload images from your local computer or enter the URL of an image(s) hosted elsewhere
· Media upload:-
In addition to images you can also upload media files, please note only .avi/.mpeg/.mov are supported.
· Auto Re-List
For convenience you can opt to have your items automatically re-listed for you, options are available to allow you to select whether the item should be re-listed if sold and how many re-list attempts should be made.
On the next step you can set your shipping and payment preferences including your shipping rates and available methods of delivery.
Proceeding on, you can then review the listing and make changes if required, please note you can still edit your listing once live via the members area.
The final step provides you with listing confirmation.
The item watch feature notifies you of newly listed items which contain keywords you have chosen. For example if you are looking for a new Digital Camera you could enter in those keywords from within your members area area. Each time a new item is listed containing those keywords you will be notified via email.
The item watch features lets you keep a close eye on any auction without having to place a bid on it. This feature means you can be kept up to date on how an auction is doing and prepares you to place a winning last minute bid. You can watch any auction by clicking on the “Watch this item” link on any auction page.
If the option is available you can use “Buy Out” to purchase the item immediately without having to place a bid. Some sellers offer such an option which can be used at any time until a bid has been placed over any applicable reserve price.
The “Buy Out” option will appear on the item details page, you will be asked to confirm your intention to buy out the item before the sale is concluded. Buy out’s cannot be retracted.
To create your account choose the “Register” link on the header navigational bar or use any of the links available on the home page.
When registering you will be asked to complete a short form which includes standard information such as your contact details, preferred login credentials etc.
Mandatory fields include:-
· Zip/Post Code
· Phone Number
· Username & Password
· E-Mail address
· Confirmation of terms an conditions acceptance
Once registered you will receive E-Mail confirmation.
Should you encounter any registration difficulties please contact us.
Placing a bid on an item you are interested in couldn’t be easier, when viewing the item details page you will have two areas from where you can place your bid, one next to the item details and a second at the bottom of the page.
To place your bid simply enter the amount you wish to bid e.g. 50.00. Please note no currency symbols are required. The bid will be placed in the auction currency.
Once done you will be asked to review your bid and you will also be able to view vital item details such as the shipping conditions before confirming your bid. To submit your bid simply press the “Place Bid” button.
If your bid is high enough to take the lead in the auction a confirmation message will be displayed to you, however if your bid has not taken the lead be it due to a higher proxy bid or not meeting the reserve price you will be invited to make a further bid.
Should you decide to retract your bid this can be done via the “Current Bids” section of the member’s area.
You can also place a proxy bid, proxy bidding allows you to place your “High Bid”. At all times you will only pay the lowest required bid should you win the auction. For example, if the current bid on an auction is 500.00 you can place a proxy bid of 2,000. Should you remain the only bidder you will only pay 500.00. However should the item receive other bids the site will automatically re-bid for you (upto 2,000 in this scenario) to ensure you remain in the lead.